Thursday, June 21, 2012

Catch A Wave layout

Another summertime fun layout today!  We went out boating and tubing for the first time this year-now it feels like it's really summer!  I used Pack Your Bags for the title and sun.  The clouds, which I embossed, are from Create A Critter.  Everything else in from the Echo Park Splash paper pack.


Cricut:
Pack Your Bags-title and sun
Create A Critter-clouds
Plaintain Schoolbook-big circle and square mats
Paper-Echo Park Splash collection
I'm going to link this to the Celebrate the Occasion challenge this week to "Welcome Summer"!  A perfect challenge for June.

5 comments:

  1. Great picture of me by the way -Son 3

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! We have not been out on the boat in quite some time, but my kids love tubing too. Great layout!

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe you are so on top of your Scrapbooking..it looks like everyone had fun. Awesome layout, love the button u put on the sun.. Always love to see all the little details you add to your layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a great job, thanks for playing @ CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun LO, I love the great background paper with your button sun! Thanks for joining us this week for our "Welcome Summer" challenge @ CTO :)

    ReplyDelete