Friday, March 16, 2012

Tomorrowland-Disney layout

To infininity and beyond-it's Buzz Lightyear!  He nearly ended up in the trashcan! I found his millions of little pieces nearly impossible to put together, as the picture in the handbook was too small to see where all the parts went.  I persevered, and after 30 long minutes (yes, I'm not kidding and I think there might have been a bad word invoked a time or two), Buzz was finally assembled.  I can say I don't look forward to cutting him again!  But he looks good, so that's all that counts, right?




Cricut:
Best of Pixar-Buzz, rocket, planet
CM Traveler-title font
Paper-CM Buzz Lightyear pack, sticker-CM

1 comment:

  1. I know what you are talking about, i just cut out "Woody" from that cartridge the other day, and i couldn't see where to put the pieces either, i had to guess on a few.. and i cut him out at 7".. You did an AWESOME job on Buzz, love your layout. Thanks for always leaving me such encouraging comments, they are so appreciated.. hugs from ukaih

    ReplyDelete