Friday, March 2, 2012

Time Flies layout

You are going to be seeing some Disney layouts for the next few days, because I'm going to a crop this weekend (I am planning to stay up VERY late and eat LOTS of chocolate and scrap with my best friend!) and scrapping some pictures from our trip last summer.  I did this yesterday, however.  It will have a bunch of pictures of us walking around Hollywood Studios, marveling at all the movie set streets.  I used Boys Will Be Boys for the lettering.  The plane and cloud are stickers from this Echo Park paper pack. 

Be sure to comment on the 50 followers post with your favorite cart for a chance at blog candy!


Cricut:
Boys Will Be Boys-font
Paper-Echo Park Little Boy
square punch for the photo corners, which I then cut in half

I'm going to link this to the Clean and Scentscible weekly creative sparks!

2 comments:

  1. GREAT!!! I love it! - Son 3

    ReplyDelete
  2. just found pictures from our Calif. Disney trip, tonight.
    Thanks for the wonderful inspiration.

    fergie

    ReplyDelete