Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Main Street Parade-Disney layout

I did a layout of parade pics from the Magic Kingdom Main Street Parade and added the drum from Quarter Note (with some trimming) to Mickey.  I pop-dotted both Mickey and the drum so he looks more 3D.  The title font is, of course, the Mickey font (one of my most favorite fonts).   I'm linking this to the Exploring Cricut challenge this week "No Business Like Show Business", as a Disney parade is most definitely a show!!!!

Be sure to comment on the 50 followers post for a chance at a My Pink Stamper set for blog candy!  I will be drawing on March 10.





Cricut:
Mickey and Friends-Mickey
Mickey Font-title, Mickey heads
Quarter Note-drum and drumsticks
Plaintain Schoolbook-stars
Paper-From a Paper Pizazz kit called Disney's Magic Kingdom, which I bought at Archievers.  The tickets on the bottom are part of the super cool paper.

1 comment:

  1. This is amazing! That really is cool paper with the tickets. Fantastic layout!

    ReplyDelete