Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A Spooky Concert

My son's orchestra is performing "A Spooky Concert" for Halloween.  They will be playing in their Halloween costumes!  I made this layout for the pics, using the Happy Hauntings cart.  I love the vampire font on this cart-perfect for the title.  There is supposed to be a cauldron with dry ice to make smoke at the concert, so I had to get the witch's cauldron on there too-love the purple drippy goo.  (Pretty sure there will be no bats or owls, BUT I just wanted them on my layout.  Artistic license, right?)  The mirror with the hand will be the journaling spot-I try to sneak one of those into every layout.








Cricut:
Happy Hauntings-all cuts except circle
Plaintain Schoolbook-circle
Paper-from my stash
embossing folder
Stickle-distressed lavender, lime green

I'm linking this to the Getting Scrappy Kooky and Spooky challenge this week.

1 comment:

  1. OMG, your layout is absolutely SPOOK-tacular!!! I am love the title and you add the perfect artistic touch with the owl and bats ;0).. Thanks for joining my Getting Scrappy Challenge and I hope you will join my challenge again this Sunday..

    Scrappy Hugs,
    Amanda :0)

    ReplyDelete