Monday, April 4, 2022

SU Lasting Lily card

 Happy Monday!  I'm attending a wedding shower for my beloved niece next weekend and am having fun making her some gifts. Here's the card that will accompany all the gifts.  I pulled out a Stampin Up set called Lasting Lily for the lilies and the sentiment is from another SU set called Beautiful Friendship.  Both these sets are from 2019 (I think).  I used my SU Stamp-aratus plates and sponge daubers to do a multicolor gradient on the lilies.  I had seen this technique on Pinterest, but never tried it myself.  While I think I could maybe have blended the colors a bit better, overall I like how it turned out.  I like a pretty envelope, so I stamped another lily with her name on it to jazz it up!  




 
Stamps-SU Lasting Lily, Beautiful Friendship
Inks-SU pineapple punch, SU flirty flamingo, SU calypso coral, Memento tuxedo black
Paper-SU gingham gala prints, SU solids



No comments:

Post a Comment