Monday, March 29, 2021

Bunny layout

Happy Monday!  I hope you are all having a good week and enjoying some spring!  The challenge at BBTB2 for the the next two weeks is to make something celebrating Easter or including bunnies.  My family actually has a very beloved pet bunny named Bo, who belongs to Son#2.  Bo the bunny is very photogenic and likes to hang out with the fam, so I took this opportunity to do a scrapbook page of pics of Bo.  I found some cute bunny designs on cricut access for the bunnies in the corners.  You can see the rest of the design team projects and link your own project up over at the BBTB2 site.


Cricut:
Animal Silhouettes-leaping bunny
Playful Animal Designs-other bunny
CM Stork's Delivery-Frogs and Snails font

6 comments:

  1. Hoppin' bunny-rific! Like the fact you have a cute bunny & layout. How old is the bunny? Is the bunny male or female? When younger we had Ducks we got for Easter one year. Happy Easter!
    Melissa BBTB2 Design Team 2021
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bo is a 3 year old mini Rex bunny boy. He is velvety soft with a very sweet temperament. I think ducks would be fun!

      Delete
  2. What a cute layout and perfect for your pet bunny. Really a snuggle bunny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet. Great layout. I love that font!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, what a cute bunny! I can imagine how special he is. Our pets mean so much to us, especially this past year. They give us such comfort. I love the pretty layout that you made. The memories of those special animals are so important. I have a scrapbook of our doggies.

    ReplyDelete