Monday, March 1, 2021

anything goes

 Happy Monday!  During these quieter winter days, I've been enjoying some time in my craft room, catching up on some older photos.  The challenge theme at BBTB2 for the next two weeks is an anything goes theme, so I pulled some older photos from a day at Epcot touring the World Showcase out of the pile for my project.  It is modeled off of a layout I saw on Pinterest recently, although I can't find the exact pin to link.  The globe reminded me of Spaceship Earth, and the other items represent some of the countries in the World Showcase area.  I have such happy memories of visiting Epcot and I look forward to when I feel we can safely travel to Disney again.  You can see all the design team projects over at the BBTB2 site and can share a project there too.


Cricut:
Summer Bliss Holidays-globe
Pagoda-pagoda
CM Traveler-Eiffel Tower
CTMH You Are Here-Mayan pyramid
Cricut Sans-title font

6 comments:

  1. Michelle, love this layout! Pagoda is one of my favs!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful layout and perfect for Epcot pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Cricut images & photos for the layout of Epcot. I worked at Disney World in FL thru high school & college.
    Melissa BBTB2 Design Team Member 2021
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful layout! I love your photos and the images that you chose that highlight your trip so wonderfully. I agree, life back to normal is much anticipated!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, such a fantastic LO! Love all of your pictures....I’ll have to remember next time we visit...hope later this year in November.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this layout! Great cuts for this vacation. Hopefully we’ll all start to feel safe while traveling soon!

    ReplyDelete