Monday, December 9, 2019

pink and gold Merry Christmas layout

Happy Monday!  December is here and we have a new challenge at BBTB2 for the next two weeks, a pink and gold holiday theme (it can be any holiday, not just Christmas).  I am feeling the Christmas spirit after putting our tree up this weekend,  so I made a scrapbook layout for some of the many pictures I'll take this month.  I wanted soft pink print background paper but didn't have any, so I made my own pink snowflake paper by stamping snowflakes all over my plain paper.  I had some of this beautiful gold glitter paper from Michaels (it is so glittery in person-the photos don't do it justice at all) and used it to cut my titles, tree, and ornament (from the Holly Jolly Christmas collection on Cricut access).   I can't wait to put pictures on!  You can see the rest of the design team projects over at BBTB2 and link up a project for the next two weeks.


Cricut:
Holly Jolly Christmas-all cuts
Paper-CTMH solids, Recollections gold glitter paper
Stamps-Jumbo Snowflakes by Stampendous
Ink-CTMH Bashful, brown chalk ink for edging
Square punch for photo corners

3 comments:

  1. I love how you created your own paper. It is so pretty! The shine makes your layout stand out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I can only imagine how sparkly this is in person. Photos do not do it justice. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing layout! that glitter just makes it. sorry late on commenting...you know how the holidays get away from you!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete