Monday, November 25, 2019

Eat More Pie thanksgiving layout

Happy Monday!  It's almost Thanksgiving and I'm feeling thankful to having family around my table to eat lots of delicious goodness.  My husband is going to smoke two turkeys to feed our hungry bunch (and hopefully still have some leftovers) and I've got lots of cooking and baking to do.

Our BBTB2 challenge for the next two weeks is a food theme, which seems so appropriate for this time of year!  I found this "Eat More Pie" saying on the Turkey Squad collection on Cricut Access, which could not be more perfect for a food layout for my fam, as we believe in pie for all occasions (including birthday pie!).  Really I should make us all matching t-shirts saying eat more pie, lol!  The designers over at BBTB2 have some yummy food themed projects over there to see and you can link up a new cricut project for the next two weeks.


Cricut:
Doodlecharms-turkey
Create A Critter 2-pie
Turkey Squad-title
Paper-Doodlebug Flea Market prints, CTMH solids
square punch for photo corners
brown chalk ink for edging
Sizzix stitched circle dies 

5 comments:

  1. fun layout. will it hold all the pie pictures? I'm a pie person too. If I could, I would make 4 or 5 pies for Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The leftovers are the best, aren't they! We had our get together this past Sunday, and we are enjoying our leftovers. I love the papers that you used to make your beautiful layout. The colors and images are perfect! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout and great title. I can't believe you make TWO turkeys. Wow! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. everything is perfect! that paper is too cute and works great with the pie(s) and turkey. love this layout. thank you for everything you do!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout to honor the biggest feast day of the year in most households! And who doesn't love pie anyway! I live in a pie wasteland here in the south. I long for the yummy pies in the small town cafes in the midwest that are such a mainstay. You can find pie here in North Carolina but it's not a big thing and kind of rare and frankly - usually a big disappointment. Oh well! Good thing I can make my own pie when I really want it that bad! Thanks for sharing and hope you had a great Thanksgiving holiday! Janet

    ReplyDelete