Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Main Street Parade (Disney) layout

Happy Thursday!  My hubby and I had a marvelous time on our weekend escape to Disney World two weeks ago, and now I am having fun creating some Disney themed layouts.  The Simple Stories Say Cheese line has great options for making a Disney scrapbook and everything below is from the Simple Stories 4 collection.  I'm loving being able to import fonts to use with my Cricut Explore Air 2, and I found a font called Waltograph on da fonts that looks like the Disney font, which I used to cut my title.  Super quick and simple!  I'll have some more Disney projects coming in the next month or two.


Cricut:
Waltograph font-downloaded from da fonts and cut with the Cricut Explore
Paper-/stickers/washi tape-Simple Stories Say Cheese 4
brown chalk ink for edging

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! You know I wanted to put a suggestion or comment somewhere in Disneyland that they should have a Scrapbook Store in the park. I'm so surprised they don't...not a sticker or anything! Cute layout!

    ReplyDelete