Monday, March 11, 2019

St Pats Lucky Charmed layout

Happy Monday!  Our BBTB2 challenge this week is a St. Patrick's Day theme and you can also meet challenge requirements by just using the color green on a project.  I've made a St. Pats layout for the pics I'll be taking of Son#2, who will be conducting his high school marching band in a St. Patrick's Day parade, so he will be front and center in the pictures!  I used the Family Album cartridge for the clovers and downloaded a font from da fonts for the title.  Being able to use any font downloaded to my computer is another feature of my Explore Air 2 that I'm loving!  I'm telling you, I went crazy downloading fonts to my computer!!! I hope you will link up a project over the next two weeks and the design team has some charming projects full of the green for you to see over at BBTB2 for inspiration.


Cricut:
Family Album-clovers
Font-Noteworthy (downloaded to  cricut design space from da fonts)
Paper-Doodlebug Lots o' Luck print, CTMH solids

3 comments:

  1. What a nice layout to feature your son! This cartridge has great layouts and images. Looks like great minds think alike, lol. I love the paper and your wording.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful layout! love all those clovers! lucky layout for sure!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome layout for a St. Patrick’s Day parade!

    ReplyDelete