Monday, February 25, 2019

thank you cards

Happy Monday!  I am hosting the challenge over at BBTB2 this week, and I selected a thank you card theme.  I've used up all my thank you cards in the stash after Christmas, so this will help me get restocked.  I got several amazing craft related gifts for Christmas, including some awesome Stampin Up stamp sets and thinlit dies, as well as my new Cricut Explore Air 2.  I had so much fun working with my new supplies on all the cards below, especially learning to use Cricut Design Space with my Explore to attach cursive letters.  Our design team over at BBTB2 has shared lots of great projects and you can link up your own thank you anytime over the next two weeks.


Card #1

Cricut:
Wild Card-many thanks
Stamps/thinlit-SU Swirly Bird stamp set and thinlits for flower and wave
Paper-

Card #2

Cricut:
Beyond Birthdays-merci
stamp set-SU Abstract Impressions 
Inks-melon mambo, mango melody, calypso coral, wisteria wonder, flirty flamingo, granny apple green

3 comments:

  1. Great cards! Love the Cricut cuts and the SU! products! Great stamped flowers, pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my! two wonderful cards!! both absolutely gorgeous!! such fresh and unique ideas! love them both!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you are really rockin' that new machine. Isn't it great! Thanks for picking this challenge. I needed a thank you card to have around. I love both of your cards... so pretty!

    ReplyDelete