Thursday, December 28, 2017

Merry Christmas!

Happy Thursday!  I hope you all had a Merry Christmas!  We had a wonderful day celebrating with family on Christmas Eve and flew out to San Francisco on Christmas Day for a family vacation.  We are sightseeing and enjoying the city very much!




This week at BBTB2, we are shared some of the Christmas cards we made for friends and family, so I have a included a few I made below.  I didn't get this post up in time for Christmas Day-just a little too much festive fun going on!  These are all scrap lifted from cards I saw on Pinterest.  I will go back and link these up to the originals on Pinterest when I get back from vacay next week.

 Jolly Holiday wreath, Stampin Up die for the background shape

 Accent Essentials snowflake, Jolly Holidays for "Joy"

 Accent Essentials snowflakes, Flower Market bow

Doodlecharms trees

1 comment:

  1. I really like your Doodlecharms tree card--very elegant with the different embossed textures! But then there is the snowflake Peace/Joy/Love card that is pretty awesome too! Glad I don't have to pick!

    ReplyDelete