Monday, December 18, 2017

Dear Santa layout


Happy Monday!  Christmas is almost upon us....I've got lots of wrapping and baking to do this week.  It's always a challenge to get any cookies made for parties because the kids eat them as fast as I make them!  We are spending Christmas Eve with our extended family and I'm looking forward to good times and treat.  Gotta get the high schoolers through finals week first, though.  I might have to sneak a few of the cookies myself!  (They don't have any calories when you eat them on Christmas Day, right?)  

Our BBTB2 challenge this week is all about Santa!  The Santa on my layout is from the Jolly Holidays cartridge, with his bag full of toys and goodies.  I'll be taking lots of happy snaps of the present openings over Christmas, so now I've got a layout all ready!  There are lots of jolly Santas to see over at BBTB2 from the rest of the design team and you can link your project up there.  I wish you all a wonderful holiday full of friends, family, and celebration!!!!


Cricut:
Jolly Holiday-Santa
Lyrical Letters 2-font
Paper-CTMH Beary Christmas prints, CTMH solids
brown chalk ink for edging

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy your cookies. I am a firm believer in that their are no calories in Christmas cookies. I love this layout with this cute santa and papers. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle, as busy as you are, I think you can slip a few cookies and not have to worry about calories!! I am in baking mode now that the wrapping is finished.

    I love your layout. That Santa is adorable! And I do wonder how you did the Ho Ho Ho square; too cute! Love your papers too.

    Merry Christmas, my friend!
    xx Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your jolly old st. nick on your layout. that font came out great too on your festive layout. Have a great holiday with the family and don't work too hard. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete