Monday, May 1, 2017

It's a Sweet Life layout

Happy Monday!  Although it's not so happy at my house, as the next two weeks are finals weeks for the high schoolers...stress levels are approaching Defcon 1 with AP and IB exams starting today.  Plus all the end of year concerts/programs are happening.  And we are dealing with the emotional impact of all the last events for my senior.  Gonna need a LOT of Diet Coke to get through the next two weeks!!!!

Our BBTB2 challenge this week is insects-butterflies, bees, etc.  I used some cute little guys from Create A Critter for my layout.  It was inspired by this layout I saw on Pinterest by Michelle Snyder, which I used as a sketch for the basic shape of things.  Can't wait to get some fun spring pictures on here-it will be a sweet life once finals are over, lol!  The rest of the design team projects are up over at BBTB2 and you can link up your designs there too.


Cricut:
Create A Critter-butterfly, bee, caterpillar
Artistry-font
Paper-Doodlebug Spring Time collection prints, CTMH solids
Doodlebug washi tape

4 comments:

  1. Your layout is adorable - love that cartridge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of the cute bugs on your layout. You used such pretty, soft colors. Sounds like your life is really crazy right now. I bet your are popping buttons with how proud you must be of your boys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could think of so many types of pictures to put on your sweet adorable layout. You don't often do things in pink, I love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, cute, cute!! I'll bet you have the perfect photos to display on these pages. Happy Spring!

    ReplyDelete