Monday, January 2, 2017

New Years layout

Happy Monday and Happy 2017!  I hope you had a merry Christmas and happy New Year!  My Christmas was full of family and very merry, although I rang in the new year at work in the ICU.  I spent some time last week looking through the scrapbook of 2016-it was full of happy memories and moments.  I can't wait to see what this year's pictures will look like!

Our BBTB2 challenge this week is NEW: use a cut that symbolizes the new year or use a new tool or technique-pretty wide open.  Since I am a chronological scrapper and scrap my pictures through the year, I made a cover page for my 2017 scrapbook, using cuts from Doodlecharms and Accent Essentials to symbolize the seasons and Artistry for the large numbers of 2017.  The welcome is a CTMH stamp.  I hope your 2017 is amazing and full of happy memories too.


Cricut:
Doodlecharms-leaf, flower, sun
Accent Essentials-snowflake
Artistry-numerals
Stamp-CTMH
Ink-Memento Tuxedo Black

2 comments:

  1. I love your cover page. The colors are so pretty and the design and images are so fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too love your cover page. I am also a chronological scrapper, and I too make cover pages!! Great job on your 2017 page - I love how it represents all of the seasons of the year!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete