Monday, November 28, 2016

Xmas wreaths

Happy Monday!  I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday!  My husband brined and smoked a turkey and our family gathering ate the ENTIRE turkey for lunch!!!!  We had to eat frozen pizza for Thanksgiving supper, because there were no leftovers.  Of much of anything.  That's three teenage boy appetites for you (and the turkey WAS really delish...).  But it was a lovely day full of family and a nap-you can't ask for much more from life than that, really.

Our BBTB2 challenge this week is to use a Christmas wreath and I have a couple of easy projects to share.  I'm sure you're not surprised to see I am still working my way through all the goodness of the Flower Market cartridge with all 3 of these projects.  The design team has some amazing Christmas inspiration for you over at BBTB2 and this week's challenge is a great way for you to get going on some holiday projects!

Project #1
My layout below for Christmas pictures is similar to another layout I did a few weeks ago, also with a Christmas wreath, just trying out one of the other wreath choices.  


Project #2
This is one of my Christmas cards this year.  I was going for a rustic and simple look with the woodgrain background paper.   The wreath and bow are from Flower Market and I stamped the Merry Christmas in the center.  Fast and easy, so a good one for mass production!

Project #3
This is yet another wreath from Flower Market, still with the woodgrain paper.  I added some red stickle for berries on this one, and it's also pretty fast and easy to mass produce.  
 Cricut:
Flower Market-all cuts
Paper-TPC studio woodgrain, CTMH solids
Stamp-CTMH
Ink-Stampin Up Early Espresso

2 comments:

  1. I love all your wreath projects. You are all ready for your Christmas pictures. The wreath cut is so pretty. Sounds like you had a yummy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see how you can use a die cut on a layout and a card.

    ReplyDelete