Monday, November 21, 2016

Full of Thanks layout

Happy Monday!  I am looking forward to Thanksgiving goodness this week after working a bunch of extra shifts last week.  While I have to work at the hospital on Black Friday, I have Thanksgiving day off to enjoy with our extended family and we are planning to cook up a feast.  My husband is brining and then smoking a turkey....talk about mouth-watering goodness!  But on to crafty goodness!

Our BBTB2 challenge this week is to use the word "thanks" or "thankful" on a project.  I've kind of been on a roll with my new Flower Market cartridge (seriously love) and used it for this week's Full of Thanks layout as well.  Isn't that sunflower cut awesome???  Actually all the cuts are awesome!  You should get it!!!!  The design team has some great stuff for you to see on the BBTB2 blog and we hope you'll join us with a project.


Cricut:
Artistry-all cuts
Paper-CTMH Rustic Fundamentals background print, CTMH solids
brown chalk ink
square punch for photo corners

2 comments:

  1. You must have an amazing collection of papers to make these beautiful layouts. The sunflower, the design and papers are perfect. Happy Thanksgiving to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes - that sunflower has to be a favorite from all the cards I've seen made with this cartridge. Lovely layout, I can see some turkey carving pictures in there. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and blessings to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete