Monday, February 15, 2016

Be Mine card

Happy Monday!  I hope you had a happy Valentine Day yesterday but today is the real holiday in my book because the Valentine candy left over in the stores is on sale!!!!  Our BBTB2 challenge this week is to celebrate National Gumdrop Day by using some kind of candy on a project.  I'm going to have to confess I am REALLY not fond of gumdrops…so I picked my favorite kind of candy instead-those candy valentine hearts with the sayings.  I am a total sucker for those things.  We can't even keep them in the house because I will eat the whole bag.  In one sitting.   My candy card below uses the candy hearts and title from the Simply Charmed cartridge.   I hope you will make some kind of sweet candy-licious project and share it with us over at BBTB2 and do go take a look at the design team's yummy creations!



Cricut:
Simply Charmed-candy hearts, be mine sentiment
Paper-American Crafts valentine 6x6 print paper, CTMH solids
brown chalk ink for edges, Memento Tuxedo Black for sentiment
Stamps-CTMH Doodled Designs and CTMH Sweeter with You sets for inner sentiment

5 comments:

  1. I love the explanation of your card, and it's great too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, what a cute and sweet card! I think you feel the same way about valentine hearts that I feel about M&M's. I love this valentine card and the sentiment, also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the candy hearts too. I almost made this card too. Love how you put it all together.

    maureen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, cute, cute card Michelle! I love those little candy hearts too, but really love them if they are more sour than sweet. lol That heart paper is to sweet and I love these little die cuts-can we say adorable?!! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete