Monday, June 2, 2014

I have two posts today:

Happy Monday!  We have enjoyed the first official weekend of summer vacation from school by swimming in our pool for the first time this year!  And by doing lots of yard work, which was not so fun….I'm so sore from trimming and planting that I can barely move today!  I have two crafty posts for you though.  Just below is my Father's Day card for Exploring Cricut, using the Celebrate with a Flourish cartridge.  Scroll down one post for my BBTB2 layout featuring lots of stickle and the Pack Your Bags cartridge.  Hope you have a great week with some crafty time for yourself!

2 comments:

  1. A wonderful card, love the image. I am going to have to pull out that cartridge again soon, I didn't know that image was on there. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a wonderful way to start your summer !!! My boys have been swimming in our pool every day. I can only imagine when school gets out , they will be in it from morning until night ,lol !!

    ReplyDelete