Monday, June 9, 2014

Happy Father's Day layout (for BBTB2)

It's Monday and that means we have a new challenge over at BBTB2!  Since Father's Day is next weekend, our challenge is make something to celebrate the holiday.  We are having a big extended family gathering and barbecue to celebrate, so I made a layout for my pictures of the event.  I used the Create A Critter 2 cartridge for the shirt and title and some papers from an older Echo Park collection called A Walk in the Park that I had still left.  I kept it simple, since the pics will be busy!


Cricut:
Create A Critter 2-shirt cut at 3 inches, title cut at 3 inches
Paper-Echo Park A Walk in the Park collection prints, CTMH solids
brown chalk ink

So if you have a Dad or someone who fills that role in your life, this is the perfect opportunity to make a special card for them and link it up with our challenge.  Check out the DT projects for some inspiration over at BBTB2!

10 comments:

  1. Great layout with vibrant colors. Your Father Day pictures will look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your LO colors -- I think that I have have the same patterned papers, gonna try this combo out! ~Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. These papers are so pretty. I love your layout and the shirt image. Such a perfect layout for Father's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout Michelle!! Love the papers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your layouts are always so fabulous, Michelle! LOVE the papers and the cuts you used are perfect! Great job!

    Have a wonderful day!

    Emily
    Mollie's Motif

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the color combo. I just won Create a Critter two on ebay for $10. Can't wait to start using it. I see a lot of new creations in my future using inspiration from team members.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layout. I love the colors. Thanks for playing along with us at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great layout! I just love the colors and pattern papers you used! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice! I love the patterns and colors. Thanks for joining us at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete