Friday, March 28, 2014

Wedding Reception layout (for Exploring Cricut)

It's Friday!  TGIF!  I get to show the daily project for Exploring Cricut today and I have a layout using the Suburbia cartridge for you.  Wedding season is coming up…do you take lots of pictures at weddings?  I do and I needed to scrap some candid photos of family and friends taken at a wedding reception, so I cut my very sharp dressed couple in their finery and also added the little camera to the journaling spot.  The pretty font is also from Suburbia.


Cricut:
Suburbia-all cuts
Paper-Simple Stories Vintage Bliss collection prints, CTMH solids
brown chalk ink

You can check out a new daily project every day at Exploring Cricut or on the Exploring Cricut FB page!  Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Great layout Michelle!! Love the couple and the camera. The photo mats are fabulous. Love, love, love that papers. :)

    ReplyDelete