Monday, October 21, 2013

I have two posts today:

I woke up today with a smile on this Monday morning, because I got to spend yesterday afternoon scrapping with my Mom and BFF!  I had so much fun seeing all the cool crafty stuff they were making AND we got to laugh and catch up on all the latest gossip.  Good times!  But on to the crafty stuff:  just below is my post for the BBTB2 pumpkin challenge, using the Artbooking cartridge.  Scroll down one post for my Halloween layout for the Exploring Cricut challenge, using Happy Hauntings.  Hope you have a super Monday!  

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a perfect day !!!

    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.BlogSpot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a wonderful time Michelle!! It was so good to see you & your mom!! Love you friend! Thank you for always inspiring me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle, I had a WONDERFUL time with you & your mom!! It was so good to see you friend! Thank you for always inspiring me with your creativity, friendship and positive attitude! Can't wait to get together again! Love you!!
    Tam

    ReplyDelete