Monday, August 5, 2013

Field Trip school bus layout for (BBTB2)

It's almost back to school time for those of us with kids-I cannot believe it's on top of us already!  Don't ask how much I had to spend on school supplies this weekend!!!!  On a happier note, our BBTB2 DT leader Susan has challenged us to use a school bus on a project this week.  This immediately made me think of the little kid song "The Wheels on the Bus Go Round and Round"-see, aren't you hearing it now too?  We used to sing that a lot when my kiddos were in preschool :)  I used the Stretch Your Imagination cartridge for my bus and my favorite Mickey Font for my title.  I've actually never cut this bus before and I really like the way it came out!


Cricut:
Stretch Your Imagination-bus
Mickey Font-title
Paper-DCWV prints, CTMH solids
brown chalk ink

So get in the back to school spirit and join us with a school bus at BBTB2!

I've also linked up to the Craftin' Desert Divas back to school linky party.

8 comments:

  1. You always make the cutest layouts! This project is no exception!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you will stop by and link up at Craftin Desert Divas “Back To School” Linky Party.

    Tara
    Craftin Desert Diva's

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love this paper!!! I thought this bus was really neat also. Fabulous layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic layout! I love this bus cut, too. And those papers are most fabulous!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this layout. The papers are fabulous. I love the bus too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This layout is just wonderful. Love that paper!! Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas “Back To School “ Linky Party.

    Tara
    Craftin Desert Diva's

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this layout Michelle!! Your bus is adorable, one I wish I would have used myself! lol Love the papers you have chosen too! Oh my I know all about the money it takes to get our kids supplies for back to school!!! With 6 boys, it was quite a bit of money laid out!! Enjoy it though as it will be over all to soon and just a memory all to fast. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous layout! LOVE the papers and the bus cut is awesome!
    Have a super evening!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete