Friday, September 21, 2012

Kayaking Fun layout

This is my first time using the Fun in the Sun lite cartridge-I've had it all summer sitting there looking at me!   We tried out kayaks for the first time while on vacation this summer, so I cut the kayaking guy with my cricut.   (Can't wait to cut out the waterski girl on this cart for another layout!)  The paper is from the Paradise Beach collection by Echo Park.   The fun funky font (how's that for alliteration?  I've clearly been helping the kids with too many English assignments already.)  is from the Robotz cartridge.



Cricut:
Robotz-title
Fun in the Sun-kayak guy
Paper-Echo Park's Paradise Beach collection print, solids- Bo Bunny
I'm going to link this to the Fantabulous Cricut end of summer theme challenge this week.


2 comments:

  1. Adorable LO! Love the colors! Thanks so much for joining us at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always have the cutest paper.. i always have a hard time picking out my paper (right now i am trying to use up all the paper that i brought years ago when i didn't have a clue what i was doing.. You did a FABULOUS job on this..

    ReplyDelete