Monday, February 7, 2022

NYC travel layout

 Happy Monday!  My college kids are home for spring break this week, so I'm looking forward to spending some time with them.  I've been doing lots of reading and crafting the last couple of weeks and completed another travel themed layout for some NYC pictures.  Why is cutting out cute little yellow cab die cuts so ridiculously fun?  The yellow cab was making me laugh the whole time I put it together.  It's from the Beep Beep image collection (the name also makes me laugh!) and I found the NYC icon on cricut access.  Here's hoping you all have a good week too!


Cricut:
Beep Beep-taxi
cricut access-NYC icon
font-I forgot what font I used, lol
Paper-it's from an NYC themed pack from Hobby Lobby

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy time w/ your boy's. I too lol when I opened your email. The cab is so cute. Great layout.

    ReplyDelete