Monday, October 11, 2021

Big City layout

 Happy Monday!  The challenge for the next two weeks over at BBTB2 is to use patterned paper with your cricut cut.  As I was thinking about what to make while tidying my craft room, I found a half-finished layout on the bottom of a stack from a few years ago that had....wait for it....patterned paper!  I think it got lost under stuff (does that happen to anyone else or just me?) and never completed.  It was very satisfying to finally get it all put together and in the appropriate album!  The pictures are from downtown San Francisco when we traveled there a few years ago.  The city buildings are cut with some old CTMH coordinating pattern and solid paper, I think.  Can't wait to see what everyone does with this challenge!  Have a great week!



You Are Here-buildings
Small Talk and Frames-sun
Artiste-clouds
CM Stork's Delivery-Frogs and Snails font

4 comments:

  1. Michelle,

    These pages are great! thank you so much.

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful layout & photos. Incomplete layouts happens alot to me. I'm trying to complete Halloween ones. Enjoyed a trip to SF yrs ago.
    Melissa BBTB2 Deisgn Team 2021
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful layout! I love those colorful buildings. The photos look great on your pages.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME layout! I love the buildings and the title and the otherwise simple page showcasing the photos. Great!! Dorlene DTmate

    ReplyDelete