Monday, September 13, 2021

Thankful for you layout for the grandparents challenge

 Happy Monday!  Our BBTB2 challenge for the next two weeks is all about grandparents.  While I do not have any living grandparents, I have some aunts and uncles who fill that role in my life.  (My mom was a surprise baby who had four older siblings who were grown with children of their own before she was even born. So my aunts and uncles are the age of most people's grandparents and my cousins are my mom's age.). We took a road trip to visit some of those aunts, uncles, and cousins this summer.  I got to see my aunt and uncle who are both 95 years old!  I was very thankful to get to see them, knowing it might be the last time.  I found the thankful for you title by searching on Cricut Access and some happy feeling paper to convey the joy in the visit.   I'm looking forward to seeing all the submissions for this challenge over at the BBTB2 site!


Cricut:
J Goode Designs Celebrate the Seasons-thankful for you
Paper-Simple Stories prints, CTMH solids


No comments:

Post a Comment