Monday, January 18, 2021

Up to Snow Good layout

 Happy Monday!  The BBTB2 challenge for the next two weeks is a snowflake theme.  We got a big snow while my kids were home on winter break and of course I took a few pics as snow forts were constructed!  For my layout, I used an older cricut image collection from Creative Memories that I bought years ago called Tis the Season for my snowflakes and snowman and a font called Just Marsha that I downloaded from da fonts.  Am I the only one who loses track of time browsing fonts?  LOL!!!!  Head over to the BBTB2 site where you can link up a snow themed project for the next two weeks and see the design team projects for inspiration.


Cricut:
CM Tis the Season-snowflakes and snowman
Just Marsha-font downloaded from da fonts
Paper-Echo Park Keeping Cozy collection prints, CTMH solids

5 comments:

  1. Fun layout. Look fwd to seeing the snow photos added. Here in N TX we had snow last Sun 1/10 but it did not last long. My 2 dogs played in it and I videoed them.
    Melissa BBTB2 Design Team 2021
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your title makes me smile! The snowflakes are beautiful and so is this cute snowman. I love your layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout and I love those snowflakes and snowman. They look great with the patterned paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the color of the paper you used and of course the winter cuts. I always spend too much time on fonts too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhh snowflakes!!!! I am totally using this saying for my next winter layout. Wonterful winter layout!!

    ReplyDelete