Monday, February 3, 2020

Valentine "lovebirds" scrapbook layout

Happy Monday!  It's been an exciting weekend here in Kansas City, watching our Chiefs play in the Super Bowl!  My extended family had a huge party and we cheered our hearts out to see KC bring home the win! The grocery store pre-game looked like there had been a zombie invasion with empty shelves, so I’m pretty sure all the Doritos, Cheetos, Tostitos and anything that could be made into a dip along with anything that could be smoked got consumed in the super bowl party feasting!  There’s probably not a burnt end left anywhere in town, lol.  I know we ate our share!

Moving on to crafty things, the BBTB2 challenge for the next two weeks is a Valentine theme, since Valentine's Day is coming right up!  I have always wanted to use something from the Songbirds cricut cartridge, so I designed my whole layout around that title cut!  My husband and I usually try to do something fun for Valentine's Day, but I don't know exactly what yet, so I wanted it to be pretty flexible.  I've actually used this general sketch on lots of projects, as it adapts well to any theme.  You can see the rest of the design team projects over at the BBTB2 site and link up your creations too.  We'd love to see what you make!


Cricut:
Songbirds-title
Heart to Heart-heart
Paper-Echo Park Lucky in Love collection prints/stickers
brown chalk ink for edging

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the superbowl win! That was a fun game to watch and a nail-biter! I love, this bg paper and the soft colors! You did an awesome job on your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout as Songbirds is one of my favorite fonts. Congratulations on the Chief's win. I don't think the two Ohio teams will be getting there any time soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This layout is so pretty! I love the pop of blue!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that paper and the cuts, perfect combination! Happy Valentine's!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute layout. love the cricut additions to that pretty paper. i'm sure you'll have a hard time deciding if your and your husband's pictures will go in here or the kids. I vote for yours. Happy Valentines Day.

    ReplyDelete