Monday, January 6, 2020

Big Ben travel layout

Happy Monday!  Christmas and New Years are over and it's back to real life....I enjoyed all the family time though.  All the teens/young adults living under my roof are still home for another week before heading back to school, so I'm soaking up every second of fun.  We have five staying with us, my three boys plus two extra kids, so it's a FULL house!

Our BBTB2 challenge for the next two weeks is to use a cricut clock on a project.  I chose to make a scrapbook layout featuring some pictures from my October trip to the UK.  While we were in London, we saw the famous clocktower  Big Ben (although it was covered in scaffolding while repairs are being done).  I used the Destinations cartridge to cut the Big Ben image with the London title and the England title block and added my pictures.  You can take a look at all the design team clock projects and link one up over at the BBTB2 blog.  Hope you have a great week!


7 comments:

  1. What a great layout. I am so envious that you were able to go there. A trip to England is on my bucket list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous pictures and layout! London is on my bucket list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great layout! it makes perfect sense to show what Big Ben really looks like. I would love to go on this trip, with construction under way or not! lovely!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout and a perfect time to work on it with the clock theme!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice memory of your trip, and perfect for the challenge this two weeks. I like the images used and your fantastic layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Big Ben is the perfect clock for your vacation photos. Nice to see they are restoring it too! Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This challenge was made for you!!! Fun times and glad you scrapped it sooner than later (I have so many undone trips to scrap)

    ReplyDelete