Monday, April 8, 2019

Gable Box with coffee/tea theme

Happy Monday!  I'm in a great mood because my hubby and I are going on a quick trip to Disney World this coming weekend for our 23rd wedding anniversary....with no kids!  It's also the Flower and Garden Festival at Epcot, and I can't get enough of flowers after this long winter.  May is going to be a very busy month for us with tons of school activities and other family events.  So my hubby and I are going to go frolic with Mickey and eat Dole Whips to get ready while counting all our steps with our Fitbits!!!!!

Our BBTB2 challenge this week is to make a 3D box and you can choose your own theme.   I made a cute little box for a caffeine care kit (some tea bags, coffee beans, and a Starbucks card) for my kids, as finals weeks are coming up, so stress levels will be climbing and late nights will be spent studying.  I cut the gable box from the cricut Artiste cartridge and then stamped coffee and tea images on a strip of cardstock I put around it, plus I cut out and stamped the tag.  I used several coffee/tea themed photopolymer stamp sets, but the labels have worn off, so I've got no idea what companies they are from (note to self: write company name with a Sharpie for new sets going forward).  The design team over at the BBTB2 blog has some amazing 3D projects to see and you can link up a new cricut 3D box project there for the next two weeks.  Hope your week is a good one-I will report back on our Dole Whip fueled Mickey adventures next week!  I guarantee there will be some upcoming Disney themed scrapbook layouts!



Cricut:
Artiste-gable box
Stamps:  a mix of old photopolymer sets that have no identifying labels....
Ink:  CTMH crystal blue
Paper-CTMH Kraft

4 comments:

  1. Jealous! Enjoy your trip. These boxes are great and perfect for little gifts. Awesome box!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful to have a trip with your husband. I hope you have a wonderful time. This little box is such a great idea. Who wouldn't want this kind of gift box with all the goodies inside.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! Glad you had some time to scrap before your trip. What a great little gift idea - it will be well liked and used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great boxes! I used this cut for my wedding treat boxes...oh how many I have made! love the coffee and kraft together!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete