Monday, January 14, 2019

There's Snowman Like You layout

Happy Monday!  Santa brought me a Cricut Explore Air 2 (I guess I was good this year!), so I'm having fun learning how to use the cricut design space!  It's a little more complicated than the basic Expression I have been using for years, so I think I'm going to be spending some serious time watching YouTube tutorials.

Our BBTB2 challenge theme this week is snow, and boy did we get some snow here in KC this weekend!  Well over eight inches at my house!  And it was the kind of wet heavy snow good for making a snowman.  Despite being teenagers, my boys still love to go play in the snow, and constructed an enormous snowman in our front yard after romping around with their sleds.  I already had this layout designed before the weather came, using the Winter Wonderland, Artbooking, and Winter Frolic cartridges and now I have the pictures to go on it too.  I REALLY loved how the snowflake came out with all the pretty layers!  The design team at BBTB2 has some great projects and you have two weeks to link one up as well.


Cricut:
Winter Frolic-title
Winter Wonderland-snowflake
Artbooking-snowman
Paper-DCWV Holiday stack-The Christmas collection

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new machine! I think you will be comfortable with it in no time. I love my Explore Air2 and designing in Design Space! The wintery papers are so pretty and I love your title and the cute snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the new machine! I am very happy with mine! nice layout

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete