Monday, November 12, 2018

Happy Birthday layout

Happy Monday!  Our BBTB2 challenge this week features projects about birthdays.  We all need birthday cards, party favors, and scrapbook layouts for those special birthdays in our lives, right?  I've got a birthday card to share with you.  My card is simple and cute with the giraffe and balloon from the Create a Critter cartridge.  I stamped my birthday sentiment below on a handmade little banner.  Done!  I actually used this card yesterday, as we celebrated all the October and November birthdays in my extended family this weekend.  Go see all the great design team birthday projects over at BBTB2 and link one up with us!

Cricut:
Create A Critter-giraffe and balloon
Stamp-Paper Smooches

3 comments:

  1. This card is just adorable! It really makes you smile, with the giraffe and those cool shades!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that giraffe has the biggest grin and the surroundings (background paper) are just perfect. It really says Happy Happy Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete