Monday, August 27, 2018

Marching Band layouts

We have changed our format a bit at BBTB2, going to an every other week post.  However, I am planning to continue posting most Mondays and will share some of my other projects, as I make lots of things that don't necessarily fit the challenge themes or don't include a cricut cut.

This week, I have three layouts, although they don't all include my cricut.   Son#2 is one of the drum majors conducting his high school marching band this season, so I know I will be taking lots of pics of their show this year at competitions and at the football games.  I found a fantastic paper pack called Band Geeks from Photo Play.  It is perfect for all my band layout needs!  These three are all ready for my pics.  Have a great week and enjoy the upcoming Labor Day weekend!

Layout #1
Quarter Note cartridge


Layout #2


Layout #3



No comments:

Post a Comment