Monday, April 23, 2018

Play Ball layout

Happy Monday!  Our BBTB2 challenge this week is to feature baseball or other spring sports on a project.  This was very timely, as I'm going to a KC Royals game for Nurse Appreciation Day with a bunch of my co-workers in a few weeks.  We are having a pre-game tailgate beforehand with lots of BBQ goodness (pretty much all tailgating in Kansas City involves yummy BBQ,  lol), so I know lots of fun pictures will be taken.  I am looking forward to it!

For my baseball themed layout, I used the Sports Mania cartridge for the title and 3 small balls decorating the other page.  The baseball trim along the sides is actually washi tape, not paper, that I got from Doodlebug.  And I made my journaling spot round to echo the shape of a baseball.  So we've got baseball going on all over this layout, all ready for some pictures!  The design team has projects featuring several spring sports, so go take a look over at BBTB2 and you can link a project up too.


Cricut:
Sports Mania-title, baseballs
Plaintain Schoolbook-circles
Paper-CTMH solids
washi tape borders-Doodlebug 

3 comments:

  1. I love the baseball border and all the cute images. You put together a fantastic layout. Our whole family recently went to a Cubs game and had such a fabulous time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite sport is baseball. We are going to an Oakland A’s game in a few weeks, I might just have to copy your inspiring layout. PLAY BALL!!

    ReplyDelete