Monday, June 19, 2017

Lorikeet Feeding layout

Happy Monday!  Our BBTB2 challenge this week is birds.  I had some pictures from a zoo trip last year to scrap and used my favorite cricut bird from Create A Critter on the layout.  There are so many cricut birds to choose from but that one has remained my favorite!  There is a whole flock of bird projects to see over at BBTB2 from the design team and you can link your project up there as well.


Cricut:
Create A Critter-bird, word cloud
Artbooking-photo frames, title font
Paper-Echo Park Jungle Safari

5 comments:

  1. Cute LO! LOVE the photos, how fun! Great Cricut cut bird!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun LO! Love the colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your layout makes me smile! Such cute birds, beautiful smiles and bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle, this layout is awesome. I swear you have photos for every situation, always having fun with those handsome guys!! Love this!!
    xx Susan

    ReplyDelete