Monday, March 20, 2017

Wee One baby card

Happy Monday!  Hope you have had a good weekend!  It's spring break here, but I've got sick feverish kids, so we are taking it easy and passing out the tylenol.  Our BBTB2 challenge this week is a baby theme.  I always need cute baby cards in the stash, so I whipped up a card for a baby boy.  I used the B is for Boy cartridge for this little onesie and the wee one sentiment.  It could be for a girl just as easy with a color change to pink.  Check out the sweet baby goodness by the design team over at BBTB2 and link up a project there this week.




Cricut:
B is for Boy:  all cuts
Paper-Echo Park prints, CTMH solids
brown chalk ink
liquid glass on duck
Stamp-Fiskars

2 comments:

  1. perfect card to go with a gift of hand decorated onesies! Adorable. Yes - easily changed to be a girl card. Keep this design handy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always been a sucker for a cute onesie and yours is adorable!

    ReplyDelete