Monday, February 27, 2017

3 shades of green

Happy Monday!  Our BBTB2 challenge this week is to use 3 shades of green.  I happened to have this Doodlebug print paper with several shades of green in the stash, which got my layout started.  Son#2 will be performing with the marching band in the Snake Saturday St. Patrick's Day parade next month, so now I'm ready for the pictures!  I used the Flower Market cartridge for all the cuts-loving the wreaths on this cart!  Check out the BBTB2 designers projects and you can link one up as well.


Cricut:
Flower Market-all cuts
Paper-Doodlebug prints, CTMH solids

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like your sons keep you very busy. I can see how his pictures from St Patricks Day will look great in your layout. I love the clovers and these fabulous papers!

    ReplyDelete