Monday, October 31, 2016

card with a flourish

Happy Halloween Monday!  I had to hide all the candy in the garage to keep the fellas out of it for the trick or treaters tonight!  I've managed to keep myself out of it too, until I had to sneak a few nibbles this afternoon...too much temptation!  It's hard to believe it's the end of October already!

Our BBTB2 challenge this week is to use a flourish or swirl on a project...there are SO many to choose from that I had a hard time narrowing it down!  I'm in the middle of making Christmas cards andI always like to make at least one all white version, so  I used the poinsettia from the new Flower Market cartridge that I got for my birthday, but cut it all in white.  The flourishes are from the Stretch Your Imagination cartridge, an oldie but goodie!  Sorry my picture is so dark...the glare off of the white made it really difficult to photograph.  The design team has some great projects over at BBTB2, so go take a look!



Cricut:
Stretch Your Imagination-flourishes
Flower Market-poinsettia
Paper-white heavy weight cardstock
rhinestone-American Crafts



3 comments:

  1. Oh, so pretty. You rocked this all white card. The flourishes and poinsettia are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like snow fell all over your /xmas Card. I can never make a solid color card, your's is spectacular.

    ReplyDelete