Monday, September 12, 2016

Layout with arrows

Happy Monday!  Our BBTB2 challenge this week is to use either arrows or monsters on a man themed project.  I went for the arrows, as I was scrapbooking pages from my boys' trip to summer music camp.  (Music is manly, right?  My kids all turned out musical and are not into sports at all.)  I was inspired by this layout I found on Pinterest and adapted it for my project, adding some stamped phrases and changing up the color scheme, title, etc.  Check out the rest of the design team projects over at BBTB2 and get creative this week!


You can see the stamped phrases a bit better in this close up:



Cricut:
Nate's ABCs-title font
Artbooking-arrows
Boys Will Be Boys-curved arrow
Stamps-CTMH
Paper-CTMH solids

3 comments:

  1. What fabulous pictures of your boys, what talent!! I love your layout with all the fun arrows! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics and yes, I think music is perfectly awesome for boys! Hahaha. Your layout is wonderful - I love all the arrows you used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought the arrow challenge was fun and easy. Your take on it with those silly pics is perfect

    ReplyDelete