Monday, August 8, 2016

Coffee/Tea Hi friend card

Happy Monday!  Our BBTB2 theme this week is coffee or tea.  While I don't drink coffee,  I deeply love tea (Constant Comment and Earl Grey are my favorites)!  I used an older cartridge favorite, Lyrical Letters, to make my simple card because I loved this cute little tea cup with "hi friend" attached!  I added a few hearts too (from the Sweethearts phrase on LL), because having tea while catching up with friends always makes my heart happy!  A little pen work around the edges to finish it off and this card was done!  It was also super fast to make, which is always a plus!




Cricut:
Lyrical Letters-all cuts
Paper-CTMH solids
brown chalk ink
black gel pen
SaveSave

3 comments:

  1. Michelle, I really love the simplicity and cheerfulness of your card! That cut is awesome and looks perfect in those colors. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you can't be with a friend, share a cup of tea through a card. Lovely work

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made such an awesome card. I love the colors and the image that you chose. I love tea, also. Nothing like a nice cup of tea and to share it with a friend is even better.

    ReplyDelete