Monday, June 6, 2016

You're RAD layout

Happy Monday!  Hope you have had a fun weekend of summer!  Our BBTB2 challenge this week is a garden theme.  Makes you just want some of that summery goodness, doesn't it?  Well, the farmer's market is about as close as I get to actual gardening, but I love cooking with garden fresh produce.  So my layout is for celebrating the delicious fresh goodness we will be having at an upcoming family BBQ.  I used the Just Because Cards cartridge for my radish and punny title.  Check out the awesomeness from the design team at BBTB2 and garden up something of your own!




Cricut:
Just Because Cards-title, radish
Paper-Jillibean Soup

5 comments:

  1. What a fabulous layout. I bet some pictures of the garden or cooking the vegetables will look amazing. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The papers are so perfect for your garden theme. Awesome layout as always. Enjoy your reunion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful layout! the die cuts, papers and embellishments are all just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Flower seed packets - my favorite --- and you did a wonderful job at incorporating them into a Cricut layout - Awesome ---ohhh, I mean Rad!!!

    maureen

    ReplyDelete