Monday, April 25, 2016

April Showers-umbrella

Happy Monday!  Our BBTB2 challenge this week to use an umbrella on a project, because April showers bring May flowers, right?  We have some showers forecast this week in my neck of the woods (in fact there were thunderstorms last night), so I'm definitely keeping my umbrella handy!  I bought a girly polka dotted umbrella for me this year to keep mine from mysteriously disappearing (into the boys' backpacks…none of them would be brave enough to rock the polka dots at school, LOL!  

I had fun putting together this layout of springy goodness, complete with the sunny side and the rainy side.  All the cuts are from the Artistry cartridge, although I jazzed up the sun with a center circle and cut some extra bows for the kite.  If you click on the layout, you can see the details better-it's raining heart stickers in the corner!  Go see the cute design team projects over at BBTB2 and you can create an umbrella project with one of the many cricut umbrella cuts to link up this week.


Cricut:
Artistry-all cuts
Paper-Doodlebug Springtime collection prints/stickers, CTMH solids
brown chalk ink

4 comments:

  1. This just screams "spring" with all the bright colors and patterns, it's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your comment about the umbrellas. That is where all my umbrellas went to, also. Great idea to get a girly umbrella! Oh wow, beautiful layout with the pretty papers and images. This is a perfect spring layout, also love the heart raindrops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow - you found the perfect paper to go with the great cuts you made. great layout for capturing a spring day activity

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome layout! The papers are so cheery and go perfectly with the cuts you used.

    ReplyDelete