Thursday, January 21, 2016

Life Today layout

Happy Thursday!  Are you staying warm?  It's cold and snowy here, so I'm dreaming of travel to warmer locales.  Since that's not gonna happen, I'll have to scrap some travel pictures instead.  While wearing my thermals and polar fleece.  My layout today doesn't have any cricut…just cute Echo Park paper and stickers.  I'm using it for some trip pics from the Caribbean, but I think it would work for just about anything.  I fell in love with this days of the week paper from Echo Park (you can see it better if you click on the layout for a close up) and the bright yellow stripe paper.  The stickers and chipboard pieces are all from Simple Stories.


Paper-Echo Park
chipboard/stickers/washi tape-Simple Stories
brown chalk ink

No comments:

Post a Comment