Monday, September 28, 2015

Delicious Autumn layout

Happy Monday!  I am hosting the BBTB2 challenge this week.   I am ready to enjoy all things fall, like  drinking hot apple cider and watching Friday night high school football games.  Since the first day of fall was last Wednesday, I thought a theme using the word fall or autumn seemed just the thing for our BBTB2 challenge. My layout uses the CM Cheerful Seasons cartridge for the the delicious Autumn title, basket of apples and apple slice.  The paper is from the Carta Bella fall line. I hope you will check out the fabulous fall projects over at BBTB2 and link one  something you make.


Cricut:
CM Cheerful Seasons-all cuts
Paper-Carta Bella prints, CTMH solids
brown chalk ink

6 comments:

  1. Michelle this was a great idea for the challenge! I love Fall too. I'm ready to make homemade soups, bake breads and cookies, and curl up in warm blankets and craft away! I really love this paper and want to add it to my collection. Your layout is simply delicious!
    -DT Kelly Plamondon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this layout. Your colors are AMAZING and your paper choices are perfect! Love this. You are my scrapbooking super-hero. I love everything you create!!!

    This was a great challenge. I too love fall - I was SO READY for the southeastern summer to be over!!! Thanks for helping me embrace fall!!

    Hugs to you my friend!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, such gorgeous papers and layout. I love the apple basket and apples. I visited an apple orchard this week and this is such a fun fall activity. This was such a fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful layout Michelle!! Love the cuts you used and that apple bg paper is just fabulous!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout and great papers for Fall! I'm ready for some cooler weather too, but winter...no so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your layout, especially the apple paper. I am ready for Fall too. however it was 82 here today. I've put out my fall decor, and put a can of pumpkin on the counter. Yep, I'm ready. have a great weekend.

    maureen

    ReplyDelete