Monday, January 12, 2015

Hitting the Slopes layout (for BBTB2)

Hi everyone!  I am hosting the BBTB2 challenge this week and I selected snowflakes for the challenge theme, since it has been ridiculously cold and snowy here.  You can link up any new project with a cricut snowflake over at BBTB2 this week for a chance to get picked as the project of the week.  There are a ton of cricut snowflakes to choose from for your project.  The design team at BBTB2 has some beautiful snowflake projects for some inspiration!

My project is a layout for snow skiing pictures.  It was inspired by this fantastic paper from the Carta Bella Warm and Cozy collection.  I was going for kind of a mountain lodge feeling-like when you are stepping into the ski lodge for some hot chocolate after getting off the lift at the top of the mountain and peeling down to just your sweater.  My snowflake is from the Family Album cartridge, which I just got for Christmas so of course I HAD to try it out!  The fun quirky font is from the CM Stork's Delivery cartridge.   The skis are from Winter Woodlands.


Cricut:
Winter Woodlands-skis
CM Stork's Delivery-Frogs and Snails Font
Family Album-snowflake

Be sure to share your winter snowflake project with us at BBTB2!

7 comments:

  1. Great layout !!! I love the colors , patterns and the snowflake is perfect !!!
    Hugs,
    Mayra

    ReplyDelete
  2. The paper does make you feel warm and fuzzy! It is so pretty. I love the skiis and the pretty snowflake. It was fun to do a snowflake challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My friend and I both said "wow" when we saw this layout. I'm going skiing just so I can make this layout!

    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the set of skis! Love the snowflake cut, too. Those papers are just wonderful!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I am so loving your layout Michelle! The papers you used are fabulous and I really love the die cuts you used as well. Wish I knew how to ski just so I could make a layout like this. lol But that's not going to happen, so I will oooh and ahhh over yours! Thanks for a fun challenge! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. This layout is stunning! I really like the paper you used, the images you chose, and the font fits the theme perfectly! Thanks for joining us at FCCB!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. fabulous LO thank you for sharing with us @ Fantabulous Cricut Challenge blog!
    Have a wonderful day!
    Liz O~ DT Member

    ReplyDelete