Friday, July 19, 2013

U R 2 Cool Dude! layout (for Exploring Cricut)

Today is my day for the daily project at Exploring Cricut!  I took some great pictures of my guys gaming with some of their friends, which inspired my U R 2 Cool Dude layout.  They have been having so much fun this summer playing!  (We are kind of addicted to Lego Rock Band and the Wii Sports!)  I used the Robotz font for the title and the game controller is from Boys Will Be Boys (it kind of looked like the Wii game controller...).  The paper and stickers are some leftovers from the awesome My Mind's Eye Boy Crazy collection.


Cricut:
Robotz-font
Boys Will Be Boys-game controller
Paper-My Mind's Eye Boy Crazy collection prints, CTMH solids
brown chalk ink

Hope you check out all the great stuff at Exploring Cricut every day and get inspired to create!  Diane has also created an Exploring Cricut Facebook page, so you can see the daily projects there as well.

1 comment:

  1. Great layout! Love the papers and the game controller. :)

    ReplyDelete