Friday, May 31, 2013

You're the Sweetest card

I had paper and die cut leftovers from a layout that seemed like they should get used for something, so I made this card sort of on the fly last night!  I had a cotton candy cut from Carousel lying around, plus this great piece of background paper from the October Afternoon Midway collection to put together.  I added some ribbon so I could play along with the Craftin Desert Divas "use ribbon or twine" challenge, along with some little dots for the corners from My Mind's Eye that were also just lying around on my table (it's a disastrous mess, I tell you!).  So here is what it ended up:



Cricut:
Carousel-cotton candy
Paper-solids CTMH, print October Afternoon Midway collection
Ribbon-American Crafts
dots-My Mind's Eye
brown chalk ink
Stamp-from a Fiskars set called the The Sweet Life

The pics are not the best (kinda dark) because I took these at midnight, lol!  (I should seriously not be allowed to use a camera at that hour...and in bed, but since I am working nights this weekend I needed to stay up late to be able to stay awake tonight!)

3 comments:

  1. This is super sweet! Love the embossing and the paper. Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas “Ribbon or Twine “ Linky Party.

    Tara
    Craftin Desert Diva's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card!SOOOOOOOOOO VERY CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete